Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Winter's Day Walk

Winter's back today and gave us another couple of inches of snow. I decided to get out and enjoy the day regardless of the cold weather. I took my dog Jack for a walk down one of the many bike and running trails the DC area has to offer. For today's outing I chose to wear my teal wool coat. This is my go to coat and is great for many reasons. First, I love the color. It's not the typical black wool coat that one can see almost everywhere. It's nice to see a pop of color in the sea of black winter coats. Also, the design is unique. It cuts in at the waist and then flares out. This gives the coat nice movement and makes it that much less ordinary. Finally, it's warm! If you are looking for a coat similar to mine, Nordstrom's carries two you might be interested in, Via Spiga and Guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment