Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Chambray Fun

It's fun and sometimes terrifying to see trends come around for the second time. Watching a trend come back is usually met with nostalgia or occasional defiance. However, I am pleased to see the chambray shirt in style again. (I remember back in the day when people just called it a denim shirt!) It's been back for a couple of years and I don't think it's going anywhere. It has finally crossed over into classic style. A classic chambray looks great with almost anything. It's easily paired with colored denim or patterned pants. To change it up, pair it with black leggings and brown boots. The fashion options are endless! Today, I chose to pair my chambray with a patterned skater skirt, textured tights, and booties. I added one of my favorite House of Harlow necklaces to complete the look. If you are looking for a chambray, the gap has a couple of styles that should suit any need.

No comments:

Post a Comment