Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Bright Blue Blazer

Up here in the DC area we are still in the throes of this long and very cold winter. However at this point, I'm tired of sweaters. I'm tired of wearing them and looking at them. I've found a different way to stay warm and still look stylish. Today, I'm wearing my bright blue boyfriend blazer. The bright color reminds me that spring is just around the corner while still keeping me warm on a cold day. I've styled it with a simple black blouse, dark skinny jeans, and black booties. A long necklace and bracelets complete the look. If your looking for a different way to style a boyfriend blazer for spring, it looks great with a white t-shirt, ripped jeans, and gladiator sandals. Add some cute bright jewelry to complete a perfect spring look. A blazer similar to mine can be found on sale at Macy's.

No comments:

Post a Comment