Sunday, February 16, 2014

My $35 Dress!

Who says you need to spend a ton of money for a dress? I found this great dress for $35 about a year ago at JCPenny's! We lived in Clovis, NM at the time and needless to say there's not much shopping there. Adding the right accessories can take any dress from drab to fab! Originally, this dress came with a small cloth tie belt and belt loops that were too high for my body type. However, there's an easy fix for those issues. First, I NEVER use the cloth belt that comes with a dress. I think they make the dress look cheap and generic. My solution is to first cut off the belt loops. Then, I use one of my own belts. (A good belt is a smart investment for any wardrobe.) Next, I put the belt on the part body that will flatter me the most. To complete the outfit I wear opaque black tights, booties, and add a cute necklace and bracelets. If you are looking for a similar style dress check out JCPenny

1 comment:

  1. Lovely outfits. I love this fashion and style. Actually I'm finding such affordable dress from last few month. At last I got it $36 from here. Thanks for sharing. I appreciate your post

    ReplyDelete