Friday, February 7, 2014

The Perfect Blouse

Finding the perfect blouse can be a great asset in any woman's wardrobe. I'm happy to say, I've finally found my perfect blouse! It's Eighty Sixty's high low blouse. Unfortunately, it can no longer be found in black. However, South Moon Under still carries it in navy and cream. There are many reasons this blouse has quickly become my go to. First, I've yet to see someone it doesn't look good on! It's v-neck creates a slimming effect, while the diagonal seams along the front of the blouse create movement without looking boxy. The high low seam along the bottom has a nice visual appeal without revealing any midsection. Besides looking great with jeans or pants, don't be afraid to pair it with a skirt. It can easily be tucked in for a completely different look. My only issue with this blouse is it does run a tad large. If your shoulders are narrow I would make sure to size down.

No comments:

Post a Comment