Friday, February 14, 2014

Valentine's Day Pink

Whether it's 4th of July, Christmas, St. Patrick's Day, or Valentine's Day, it's fun to dress up for the holidays. That said, I prefer being a bit understated. Since it's Valentine's Day, I chose my dusty rose vegan leather jacket. It doesn't scream "hey I'm a walking Valentine's Day card," but it's still a romantic shade of pink. This great shade of pink also reminds me that Spring is just around the corner. I purchased this jacket 4 years ago at Zara. I was in Georgetown headed for dinner and realized it was colder than I expected. As I passed Zara, I went in to see if I could find a jacket. This impulse buy has proven much more practical and classic than I initially thought. In one weekend, I was able to pair it 3 different ways. The first night I paired it with a basic short dress. The next day, I wore it with skinny jeans, a black blouse and booties. As you can see today, I mixed it up a bit and put it with a patterned tunic, skinny jeans, and gray tall boots. If you're looking for a jacket similar to mine, Forever21 just might have what your looking for! And for $32.80, the price isn't bad either!

2 comments:

  1. I love your outfits and pink color dress. You are looking so amazing and cute. Your outfits always inspire to to wear this dress. I love pink dress so much. The jacket and shoes are also beautiful and praise worthy. Lovely post and thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete