Saturday, February 22, 2014

Everyone Needs a Little Sunshine

Today was the most beautiful day of the season thus far! The sun was out as well as everyone else! On days like today, I love to wear bright colored accessories. Wether I'm out running errands or sightseeing in DC, Rebecca Minkoff Mini Mac in marigold is the perfect bag. Rebecca Minkoff is one of my favorite mid-range designers, who happens to carry some incredible handbags. First, let's talk leather. I love her leather bags! The quality is superb, and it's so incredibly soft. Her bags are available in some of the most diverse and amazing colors, which would suit anyone's needs. The Mini Mac design is also ingenious. It can be worn three different ways, making your day-to-night transitions all the easier. Personally, I love to wear mine as a cross body. Going hands free has never looked so stylish. For a night out to dinner, I prefer to adjust the chain to the shortest possible length for a dressier look. To find your very own Rebecca Minkoff Mini Mac Zappos, Nordstroms, Saks Fifth Avenue, and Bloomingdales all have a great selection.

No comments:

Post a Comment