Thursday, January 23, 2014

Two is Better Than One

I'm a huge fan of layering jewelry, whether it's bracelets or necklaces. Today, I'm layering two of my favorite necklaces, a short, simple Jennifer Zeuner with House of Harlow 1960 Abalone Sunburst. First, I love a short simple necklace. Every woman needs one as part of her fashion arsenal. It goes great with everything and helps the chest not look too bare without taking the emphasis away from the rest of the outfit. Second, House of Harlow 1960 Abalone Sunburst is a beautiful piece that brings any outfit to the next level. Its subtle colors are brought to life by any solid top, blouse, or sweater. I love how easy it is to take an outfit from drab to fab by just adding something as simple as a necklace. Both brands are available at Southmoonunder.com

No comments:

Post a Comment