Friday, January 24, 2014

Skies Are Blue But My Jeans Are Gray

When most of us consider buying denim, we often think of traditional blue or maybe even black. But I've found the perfect denim and it's neither blue nor black; it's gray! I own tons of jeans but my Hudson Nico skinny in gray attract some of the most attention. They're incredibly soft! They definitely stretch and move with your body. In fact they're so soft that I forget I'm wearing them. Also, I love how versatile they can be. Don't be boxed in to thinking you can only wear black with gray. While black does look amazing, so do colors. In the fall, I love pairing gray with burgundy or plum. It also looks great with navy. In the spring, when I'm not ready to pull out my white denim, I'm pairing it with a sunshine yellow, turquoise, and coral. Buyer Beware! Hudson Nico skinny tend to run large, so be sure to size down a full size. But hey, at least you'll feel skinny wearing a smaller size. Hudson Nico can be found at Bloomingdales, Nordstrom, and Revolve Clothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment