Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Not Your Momma's Jean Jacket

Jean jacket's have been around for decades. They gone from a fitted crop to the huge oversized look dated back to the late 1980's. They've also come in just about every wash and color you can imagine. Today, I'm wearing one of my favorite jean jackets. The reason I love this particular jacket, by Free People, is because not only is it comfortable and casual, but it's not something you will see everyone in. It feels unique when I wear it and I get tons of complements on it. This jacket is a cross between the traditional jean material and a cotton jersey hoodie. It looks great with black jeans and a graphic tee as well as workout gear. This particular jacket can still be found at freepeople.com or if you want something slightly dressier go for the white denim and gray jersey found at southmoonunder.com

No comments:

Post a Comment